Handy Eco-friendly paper containers are perfect for lip balms and other handmade cosmetics. Biodegradable & recyclable.
They are a small, portable size, so you can use a finger to easily push up a disc at the bottom of the tube.
Notice: It is advised to test a small amount with the unique product first. Some products are too "soft" to be used with the push-up tubes. That means they do not have enough solid ingredients or are very prone to melting. Leakage generally occurs during the filling process (if the product is too hot, or they are filled too quickly) or if the product melts again at some point.
Brown on the outside and white on the inside, they are lined with oil-barrier paper that prevents oils from leaking onto the paper.
Easy filling instructions are included and satisfaction is guaranteed.
Total height: 1 5/8" / 41.25 mm
Base height: 1" / 25.25 mm
Lid height: 5/8" / 16 mm
Circumference: 2 3/4" / 70 mm
Inner diameter .75" / 19 mm
Tips from the Manufacturer for filling your tubes:
- Using a chop stick or similar utensil, make sure the push-up disk at the bottom of each tube is pressed down and seated firmly with the white, wax side up.
- For best results, keep your first pour temperature at the lowest temperature possible. (140F / 60C or below) and only fill about 10% of the way. Let it semi-set before filling the rest with the way at a hotter temperature.
- Use a small beaker or dropper/pipette to avoid soiling the outside of the tubes.
- To avoid an indent in the middle, fill up in stages.
- If lids are ill-fitting, switch the lids with other tubes.