1. Orders are shipped in the order they are received
2. See banner at the top of our web page for dates we are shipping . We offer free shipping for orders over $150 (pre tax)after any discounts. If your free shipping items are under $150.00 (pre tax), you will still be charged for shipping.
3. Due to issues with our couriers we have implemented signatures being required for all packages.
How does free shipping work if I have both wholesale and $150. retail items in my cart?
All wholesale items will be charged on your order and indicated at checkout. If you qualify for free shipping when your order meets our $150. minimum, no shippig will be charged on that portion.
Please completely review your order to ensure that the order and your personal information is correct. Once an order goes into processing, we are unable to make changes (this includes order additions). If you wish to add an item to ship with an order already in processing, kindly place a new order. You need to select the SAME SHIPPING METHOD as the original order and we require that you specify the original invoice number that you wish the new order to ship with in the comments section at checkout. We will make every effort to ship the items together. When they ship out together, we will credit any shipping overpaid to your account Once a package leaves our facility, we have no control over its movement.
If you choose to cancel an order that is already packed for shipping, there will be a 15% restocking fee.
Pick up orders are held for 14 days. If orders are not picked up after 14 days they are subject to cancellation and a 15% restocking fee. Please make arrangements with our staff if you are not able to pick up within 14 days.
We are not responsible for packages that are stolen by porch thieves. We will file a claim with the carrier on your behalf but we cannot re-ship your order.
Our carriers do not pick up parcels on weekends.
UPS, Fedex, Purolator, & Canada Post
We reserve the right to send a customer an invoice for additional shipping costs if the order is multiple boxes, overweight or the order has items that are not eligible for free shipping.
How does free shipping work?
Free shipping on orders of $150.00 (pre-tax) or more to our Canadian customers except for orders with extreme shipping costs (note exceptions below) or if the shipping exceeds 15% of your order. We will offer shared shipping when extreme costs arise. Usually this is in rural regions of Quebec and the Maritime Provinces due to the high cost of shipping. Due to the high shipping costs to the Territories we are unable to offer free shipping.
Free shipping exceptions are as follows: Lye, wholesale sizes of most powders and salts (ranging from 3KG to all 25KG sizes, see individual product for details), 18kg pails of coconut and palm, various melt & pour sizes, some 4L and all 20 litre & drum size liquid ingredients, glass packaging and full box packaging are excluded from free shipping.
PICK UP ORDERS:
Pick up orders are picked throughout the day when we receive your order. Kindly wait until you get the email before arriving at the store.
If you would like to arrange your own shipping, please let us know, and we will pack your order right away and give you the weights and dimensions.
I just received a shipping notification but I can't track my order?
You will not be able to track your order until after our carrier(s) have picked up from us and scanned the daily manifest which is late in the afternoon, Tuesday - Friday. Our carriers do not pick up on weekends. When you receive a shipping notification on a weekend, you will not be able to track it until Tuesday later in the day as we are closed on Mondays.
Customers who use their own shipping company are responsible for:
- booking the pickup (orders will only be released once full payment is made)
- supplying the required documents that are needed to be affixed to the order (shipping labels, Bills of lading). If there is more than 1 box, we require multiple labels. We cannot use the same label for multiple boxes as the carriers do not allow it.
Should damages occur during shipment, we will not be held liable. The customer is responsible for claiming damages from their requested carrier. We are closed on Monday and pickups are not available. Give us a call if more information is required.
403 217 2346 Toll Free: 888-918-2346
We use clean recycled packaging that is safe for individuals and the environment for minimal impact on energy consumption and natural resources. If this is not your wish kindly make a note in customer notes. Soap & More uses Biodegradable shopping bags.
Customers cannot bring in essential oil and carrier oil bottles for a refill and receive a bottle credit during COVID-19
If an item in your order is out of stock at the time of packaging, your order will be shipped minus the out-of-stock item and a refund will be issued unless you agree to wait for the item to be back in stock.
Incorrect Addresses, Non-deliverable, or Refused Shipments
1. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the shipping address is correct. The additional shipping charges are the customer’s responsibility.
2. Packages returned to Soap & More marked ‘Returned’, ‘Unclaimed’, or ‘Invalid Address’ will be credited back to the customer, less a 15% restocking fee and all shipping charges, including any additional return shipping charges assessed by the courier.
1. Curb Side Pick up orders are welcome. Order online. You will receive an email when your order is ready to be picked up. Please wait until you receive this email before attempting to collect your order.
Pick up location: 3830 - 7th St SE Calgary, AB Canada