$2.20– Sold Out
Handy Eco-friendly paper containers are perfect for lip balms and other handmade cosmetics. Biodegradable & recyclable. .25 ounce / 7 g
They are lined with a plant-based, wax paper lining that is fully compostable, biodegradable and recyclable, creating an oil-proof shield from the outer paper.
These lightweight containers have a disc at the bottom that is easily pushed up with a finger to dispense your product. Our design does not have a diagonal seam on the outside which tends to unwrap with daily use.
Easy filling instructions are included and satisfaction is guaranteed.
18mm / 3/4" - inner diameter
22mm / 7/8" - outer diameter
51mm / 2" - total outer height
40mm / 1-5/8" - total inner height
42mm / 1-11/16" - height of base with lid off (includes neck)
17mm / 11/16" - outer lid height
32mm / 1-5/16" - outer base height (from bottom of tube to lid line)
15mm / 5/8" - top of lid diameter (for sticker)
575.mm / 2-3/4" - circumference
Tips from the Manufacturer for filling your tubes:
- Using a chopstick or similar utensil, make sure the push-up disk at the bottom of each tube is pressed down and seated firmly with the white, wax side up.
- For best results, keep your first pour temperature at the lowest temperature possible. (140F / 60C or below) and only fill about 10% of the way. Let it semi-set before filling the rest with a hotter temperature.
- Use a small beaker or dropper/pipette to avoid soiling the outside of the tubes.
- To avoid an indent in the middle, do a top fill
- If lids are ill-fitting, switch the lids with other tubes.