DownDue to the high price point of this wonderful oil we offer 10% in Sunflower Oil High Oleic Organic.
Used in high-end serums and face oils at as low as 1% Pure
The difference between Babchi oil and Bakuchiol is Babchi oil is a product of Bakuchi seeds and Bakuchiol is an active chemical component in it.
- Bakuchiol deeply penetrates the skin to help lessen the appearance of dark spots or areas of hyperpigmentation.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines: Like retinol, bakuchiol tells your cells to make collagen, "plumping" your skin and reducing the look of lines and wrinkles.
- Speeds up skin cell regeneration: Bakuchiol sends signals to your cells that it's time to amp up collagen production and cell turnover.
- Helps soothe and heal skin: By promoting cell turnover and healthy cell regeneration, bakuchiol helps soothe and heal your skin from the inside out.
- Suitable for all skin types: Being gentle on skin, almost anyone can use bakuchiol.
For maximum effectiveness, bakuchiol should be used between 0.5% and 1% and at a pH no greater than 6.
Gluten and palm free.
Usage: Add to the oil phase of emulsions. Do not heat to more than 50°C (122°F). Typical use level: 0.25 to 1%. Addition of a small amount of a chelating agent (e.g. 0.05% EDTA) is helpful in overcoming the coloration issue due to the presence of iron or copper. pH of final product should be < 6.0. For external use only.
Applications: Anti-blemish skin products, face creams, lotions, anti-aging & anti-wrinkle products.
Suitable for sensitive, dry, combination and normal skin types.
|| Cold Pressed
INCI: Helianthus annuus & Bakuchiol / Psoralea Corylifolia Seed Oil
Plant used: leaves and seeds
Use Levels: 0.5-2%
Case Number: 8001-25-0
Solubility: Oil Soluble
Appearance: Yellow to Amber
Country of origin: India
Storage: Protected from direct light and humidity at a temperature of 50°-77°F (10°-25°C)
Shelf life: 12 months, properly stored, in sealed container.
This product should be added to a formulation at the recommended usage rate
Download Vegan Statement