This is the most popular system with soapers. Wrap 16-20 bars in a single sealing session lasting less than 1 minute! Another 2-3 minutes to shrink them, and you can expect to process 100 bars in about 25 minutes.
Find our biodegradable films & heat element links here:
This system is large enough to wrap gift sets, trays and small baskets. Add a loofah, some lip balm and lotion, (or candles) and create Spa and Aromatherapy Kits in just minutes!
Shrink Wrap Rolls Sold Separately.
Tips for wrapping bath bombs: Leaving sufficient room between rows and slightly tilting the sealing wand to get "underneath" the bath bombs minimizes film use as well as the time spent shrinking them down,
See Video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy8J5R-bHqc&t=32s
System comes with:
- A "free-arm" sealing wand that isn't attached to the system. Much more versatile and productive to use than stationary arm systems (I-Bar systems).
- A special heat-resistant pad and a cushioning pad that goes underneath the machine and on top of the sealing surface to be used to protect against any damage and to make sealing the film with the wand easier on less than optimal surfaces. Other systems include a pad 13" wide. This one is a full 36" wide (rolls up for space-saving & storage!) giving you almost 3 times the working surface!
- An Instructional video that shows you how to set up and use the system, wrap your products, wrap your gift baskets and gives you many ideas we've picked up from our thousands of satisfied customers.
- A film carrier/dispenser that supports and protects the roll of film, allowing it to be rolled out without spooling. There is a special dividing bar on the carrier that separates the two layers of film as you dispense it, so you're not fighting the static charge while trying to separate them.
- Our own professional light-weight dual-temp heat gun with high and low settings. Specially designed for shrink packaging. Much easier and less tiring than older, heavier models that don't offer any better service.
Works on standard 110V. Easy to use, the finished product is indistinguishable from items sealed with systems costing 10 times as much! Good for wrapping, bundling and gift baskets.