$4.00– Sold Out
Medium Grade (1mm-2mm)
1 cup Epsom salt = 254g
INCI: Magnesium Sulfate
Country of Origin: USA
Product #: 16168291
Create your own quality scented and unscented mineral bath salts and herbal bath blends at great savings with our new lower prices!
Epsom salt is a cost-effective alternative to artisan salts.
The sulfates in Epsom salt help flush toxins and heavy metals from skin cells. Magnesium sulfate (Epsom salt) is absorbed through the skin, such as in a bath or foot soak, it draws toxins from the body, sedates the nervous system, reduces swelling, relaxes muscles, is a natural emollient, exfoliate, and so much more!
You can also use Epsom salts in the yard. Epsom is a good source of magnesium for plants. Sprinkle a handful around each plant and water thoroughly. Once or twice a year with the change of seasons is recommended.
It is recommended that persons diagnosed with diabetes and/or heart problems should consult their doctors before using epsom salts for therapeutic applications.
Great for making cost effective gifts and favours!
* Face Cleaner: To clean your face at night, mix a half-teaspoon of Epsom Salt with your regular cleansing cream. Simply massage on skin and rinse with cool water.
* Homemade Skin Mask: Apply the mask to damp skin. For normal to oily skin- mix 1 tablespoon of cognac, 1 egg, 1/4 cup of nonfat dry milk, the juice of 1 lemon, and a half-teaspoon of Epsom Salt. For normal to dry skin - mix 1/4 cup of grated carrot, 1 1/2 teaspoons of mayonnaise and a half-teaspoon of Epsom Salt.
* Foot Soak: Soothe aches, remove odours, and soften rough skin with a foot soak. Add 1/2 cup of Epsom Salt to a large pan of warm water. Soak feet for as long as it feels right. Rinse and dry.
* Skin Exfoliation: Massage handfuls of Epsom Salt and olive oil over wet skin, starting at your feet and legs and continuing up finishing at the tips of your fingers. Have a hot bath to rinse.
* Remove Excess Oil from Hair: Epsom Salt soaks up excess oil from hair. Add 9 tablespoons of Epsom Salt to 1/2 cup of oily hair shampoo. Apply one tablespoon of the liquid to your hair when it is dry; rinse with cold water. Pour lemon juice or organic apple cider vinegar through the hair, leave on for 5-10 minutes, and then rinse.
* Remove Hairspray: Combine 1 gallon of water, 1 cup of lemon juice, and 1 cup Epsom Salt. Combine, cover, and let set for 24 hours. The next day, pour the mixture into your dry hair and let it sit for 20 minutes. Then shampoo as normal.
* Hair Volumizer: Combine equal parts of deep conditioner and Epsom Salt. Warm in a pan. Work the warm mixture through your hair and leave on for 20 minutes. Rinse.
* Soak Sprains and Bruises: Epsom Salt will reduce the swelling of sprains and bruises. Add 2 cups Epsom Salt to a warm bath, and soak.
* Splinter Remover: Soak in Epsom Salt, it will draw out the splinter.
I bought a bag of this salt for bath bombs, and found it a bit course for that purpose. But it was perfectly fine for making bath salts.
I use it in the bath regularly. Nice to have a place to buy in bulk!
great product great service
I have been using these Salts for well over a year. I couldn't make my products without this from my bath bombs and scrubs to simple bath salt recipes. I love it