Milk thistle oil is a natural cosmetic suitable for all skin types, and in particular oily skin prone to acne, as well as mature skin and skin damaged by the sun, with discolorations. The product significantly helps lighten melanin spots on the skin and prevents keratosis.
Properties: Good absorption, Subtle, almost imperceptible aroma, Straw-yellow colour.
- 50% omega 3 acids,
- sylimarin compounds,
- minerals (copper, selenium, zinc),
- Lightens melanin spots.
- Used by people with cancer problems.
- Prevents excessive kerotosis of the skin.
- Protects membrane structures of the skin against free radicals.
- Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin.
- Slows down aging processes of the skin.
- Demonstrates anti-inflammatory and regenerative effects.
- Accelerates healing of wounds, bedsores, ulcers, and burns.
- Helps combat eczema, psoriasis, erythema and acne.
- Regulates sebum production.
- May be used for the body massage.
- Constitutes base oil for dry and sensitive skins for deep cleansing with the oil cleansing method (OCM).
|SOURCED FROM (SUBJECT TO CHANGE)