Cold Pressed Red Raspberry Seed oil contains 83% essential fatty acids. It is emollient, lubricating, conditioning, and a lipid barrier providing moisture retention for the skin. It contains high concentrations of mixed tocopherol, tocotrienols and carotenoids.
- Anti-inflammatory due to high content of alpha linolenic acid (the highest in any fruit seed oil) and phytosterols, therefore helpful for eczema and psoriasis.
- Very high in Vitamin E – an antioxidant. Antioxidants in skin care are important to prevent oxidative damage, which can lead to premature skin aging and skin cancer.
- Very high levels of phytosterols that can help reduce trans-epidermal water loss, thereby helping to keep skin moisturized.
- Phytosterols also help to repair skin damaged by environmental factors including sun damage.
- It’s a great source of alpha linolenic acid – an essential fatty acid that has regenerative and anti-aging skin benefits.
Medium dark brown with a tint of green
Processing: Cold Pressed
Packaged in plastic containers
Storage: Protected from direct light and humidity at a temperature of 50°-75°F (10°-25°C)
Shelf life: 2 years when properly stored, in sealed container.